1. I'm proficient at using the double-smiley. As in, I'm the girl who will send you a text saying, "Hi there! How's it going, friend? :))" Why do I do this? I don't know. But I hope it brightens your day.
2. I finally watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" on several recommendations thinking I would love it. And didn't love it. I tried. I tried so hard.
3.I never really noticed Hebrews 6:9 until this month.
"Though we speak in this way, yet in your case, beloved, we feel sure of better things—things that belong to salvation."
Better things. I like the sounds of that.
4. The banjo and I will be fast friends.
5. My best friend got engaged and I learned you really can almost pee your pants from excitement.
6. I spent more in coffee than gas this month. Can you say issues? Issues.
7. Surrender is sweet. no more white-knuckles, please.
8. "Everybody needs a 'we'" -perfectly put by a dear friend of mine.
9. Pockets that aren't pockets get me out of sorts. Fake pockets. I mean, really.
10. Finding a vintage camera bag for less than a meal at McDonald's makes me feel like I may have turned a corner in my thrifting ability. Feeling fancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment